NATIONAL HEAT TREAT opened its doors in 2013 with the stated purpose of becoming the premier heat treating resource in Houston and beyond. That ambition was realized as NATIONAL HEAT TREAT quickly became a trusted supplier of heat treating services to hundreds of companies, ranging in size from multinational megacorporations to small machine shops. Today we continue our quest to be the best as we continually improve our facilities and technical resources.
Our mission statement.
To be the preferred provider of heat treating services, recognized for our quality, on-time delivery performance, and dedication to customer service.
national heat treat's quality policy.
NATIONAL HEAT TREAT is committed to quality in all aspects of our operations. We will meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by:
- Providing heat treat services that fulfill the requirements of our customers through excellence in quality, timeliness and value.
- Achieving complete customer satisfaction by using quality procedures that meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001-2015 and other industry standards.
- Building in quality, not inspecting it in.
- Maintaining pride in our work, honesty in our business practices, and respect in our treatment of others.
These commitments are the foundation of our seven guiding principles:
- We will perform quality work, done right and on time, every time.
- We will not be satisfied if our customer is not satisfied and we will do all we can to make it right.
- We will treat our employees, customers, vendors, and competitors with respect and dignity.
- We will be honest and ethical in our business practices.
- We will always follow safe working practices.
- We will be good members of our community.
- We will respect the environment.
Heat treating knowledge through science and engineering.
NATIONAL HEAT TREAT is led by a team of metallurgists, engineers, and other industry professionals with over a century of combined heat treating expertise. Our technical experts monitor new developments in the heat treating field to keep NATIONAL HEAT TREAT at the vanguard of the industry. NATIONAL HEAT TREAT offers training classes to help our customers gain a better understanding of thermal processing.
Facilities and equipment.
NATIONAL HEAT TREAT is based in a modern 50,000 sq. ft. facility that houses an extensive collection of heat treating equipment including one the largest vertical vacuum furnaces in the region. This suite of equipment makes possible a full range of heat treating services. Our on-site metallurgical laboratory and network of third-party resources provides our technical experts with the analytical tools needed for material characterization, failure analysis, process development, and more.